Wednesday, August 17, 2005

oh this is only the beginning

I just want you to know that i will only be doing this blog until I a) get a book deal or b) go on a gay bus tour of tuscany and fall in love with a brokedown house that I just have to buy and fix up and whilst doing so meet a hansome stranger and in which case will no longer need to fill my hours of free time doing a blog. or is that under the tuscan sun.
ahhh jen look what you started.... as i'm sure you will be the only one who reads this and i could probably just call you with updates on my life but lets write it out instead its more incriminating that way. As if I'm not already addicted to text messaging and msn. jesus.
i hope you like the random capitalization and punctuation ( i mean grammar, not politics and tardiness) because as it turns out i am way to lazy to consistantly reach over and hit the shift key. or correct spelling mistakes. oh my. i smell trouble already...

4 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger shipkicker said...

is it weird to post comments on your own blog so it looks like more people have read it? hmmm...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Janie said...

ship-er, good call, the shift key is way overrated.

j, you always make me laugh. is it a trampoline hot tub, per chance? and does that not make you think of the SNL skit with Will Farrell at the welshley arms hotel?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger shipkicker said...

i like when people have conversations on my blog. it makes me feel like i'm really doing something to help the community

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger anika said...

Ahahaha Tara you make me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home