Sunday, August 21, 2005

my feet are really dirty

so went to the bar last night for the ex's bday and was the first one there. which means my first drink was free. and then a shot. and then followed by more drinks, some which i paid for, some i scammed people into buying me with my smashing personality and just plain irresistableness. (whatever, its a word and thats how you spell it) apparently i do need alchohol to have a good time. which i did... was a great time. then at the end of the night when i was too drunk to drive home and had to wait it out with some people i learned that everybody knows everything about my personal life-like stuff i didnt even remember and was like holy shit how do you know that kind of stuff. so here it is i wish you could see the look on my face right now because its one of bewilderment. (whatever, its a word and thats how you spell it) my heart is beating really fast, but that could be a side effect of the 6 double vodka redbulls that i had not 9 hours ago and if i'm rambling at all its because i am completely confused and i think it was less confusing when i didnt talk to the ex because the look on my face is still there and jen i know what you are thinking and thats not it but i am bothered and could really go for some turkey bacon right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home