Thursday, August 25, 2005

has the novelty of my shiny new blog already worn off?


as many of you may have noticed, i did not post a blog yesterday. and i considered not posting one today either. but i changed my mind. as you can see. someone has changed the chair in my computer room to one that is not as comfortable. the other one had a spot to put my feet and the cushion on this one keeps sliding off. but alas, that is not the reason i have been neglecting my blogging duties. as it turns out, i really have nothing to talk about. as you can see. although i just noticed an icon on the top of the screen that is shaped like an eraser. i wonder what it does. i should have started this blog three weeks ago. thats when life was good. man, thats livin. i couldve told you about the time i made out with a nineteen year old pro mountain biker from cali because he lied about his age and thats how i make friends. but some of you have heard that one. i could have told you about the time hootie had a bbq and i drank a lot of jello shots and found a straw hat in the garage and wore it for the rest of the night. if i remembered it . or the time i got so bored that i email my favorite clothing company in sweden and asked them to send me a plane ticket because the stores out here never have my size in the stuff i like. and i asked for a translater to acompany me because i dont speak swedish. you think its funny, but i actually did do this. they havent responded yet. weird. or about the foreign kid who broke my heart. i hear switzerland is flooded right now. .. ohhh maybe three weeks ago wasnt so great either...

5 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger anika said...

You can't get bored YET!

(did you get shocked when you licked the computer screen?)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger shipkicker said...

wtf? is that my first spam? who the hell...

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey shipkisser (I mean kicker!)
Thanks for viewing my blog and leaving a couple of messages.
"Do I need a wife?" - Maybe, just kidding - or am I??????
Anyways your comments are always very welcome.
You have a very interesting blog, it was enjoyable to read. Keep blogging.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said...

yeah
music (GOOD music) is pretty well my life
i like you're blog, it's good & funny ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said...

you're so wise!!!
and the drinking...i think so too
thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home