Saturday, September 10, 2005

i cant even think of something to call this one.

i have absolutely nothing to write about. i mean absolutely nothing at all. it bloggals (you like that) my mind that people have stuff to write about, all the time. i think i might start a fake blog with a fake product , like offering to write witty blogs for people who have writers block and go around and spam people. this is because i am that bored. if you look at the time, you will notice its 1 o'clock on friday night and i am writing a blog about writing blogs. so this is what its gonna be huh. bloody hell.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well if you can't think of anything to say then don't say it, geesh.
Bloggals - I do like that actually ...... at the very least, I'm afraid to say that I don't like it.
Keep blogging. Or what ever it is that you say you are doing.

zpinwf - zpin the wife

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

you listen to me lady, you are hilarious. i don't care if you write about your breakfast, but you best be writing!!

you don't want to make me angry or there will be no luxury limo for you!

<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home