Thursday, October 20, 2005

hootie pootie blogged. well, actually, we blogged together


a while ago me and hootie pootie had a best friend who moved to australia and got married. from time to time we received those internet survey things that are like 'get to know me' type crap. so we filled it out. hootie pootie and shipkicker style. we even made up a few questions of our own at the end. for some reason, i saved it in my email. so i am sharing it with all you beautiful readers tonight. enjoy. you may not get it or think its funny, but we dont care what you think. yes we do. and you are all tagged. whatever the hell that means.

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? white with blood stains
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? the anarchist cookbook
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? white with blood stains
4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? driving around in the middle of the night with my headlights off driving dangerously close to the cars in front of me...oh wait you said board game oh i don't play those
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? guns 'n' gold weekly, chicks with dicks quarterly
6. FAVORITE SMELL? bad breath
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? cool water colone for men and the smell of rain hitting the pavement on a hot day
8. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP IN THE MORNING? who is this naked chick beside me and where can I ditch her body
9. FAVORITE COLOR? white with blood stains
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? the colour of rain hitting the pavement on a hot day
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? noboby ever phones :(
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Ramses, Duncan Bojangles and if its a girl, Q .
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE? filling out email surveys that our friends send us with a heading that says the questions are different and be serious. The questions aren't different
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Is this a racial question? I have a colour tv
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? see question 4
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? does a stuffed manimal count? Or is that a different question?
17. STORMS-COOL OR Scary? I don't get it who thinks up this lame shit
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a red four door ford tempo I think it was an 89
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO
WOULD IT BE? Clayton
20. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? fuckin' moonshine
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & BIRTHDAY? Monkey gung hai fat choy
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no I save them in a tupperware container for my house that I am making out of the stems of broccoli. there is a room for you there. Send me your stems. Or else.
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? A blow job. Or is that a different question? Can you be more specific?
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I don't know if I should say these questions are getting a little intrusive
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF-EMPTY? its fuckin' empty cause I shot gunned it
26. FAVORITE MOVIES – Hairy Squatter
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS - no i type with the wrong keys and thats why you can read this email
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? dead hooker but shhhhhh send me your stems. DO IT
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 69 all the time hot diggity
30. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? boogyman and email surveys
31 something about WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: we miss her and love her and she sleeps with her mouth open oh not that kind of something?
32. PERSON(S) MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one cause I'm not sending it to anyone because I like my friends too much
33. PERSON(S) YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO
RESPOND? Sarah, Brad pitt but he won't return my calls either
34. FAVORITE CD? 8 purses and a back pack we do a really good acoustic of jenny from the block (formerly bobby vinton trio)
35. FAVORITE TV SHOW? M*A*S*H I love the theme song
36. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? kustard or mustchup
37. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS! a bun with kustard or mustchup
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? i like em hard
39. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? I let you know when I've been there
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOU COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
Remy shand what the fuck take a message to my love take a message
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD – I like to get burger king and eat it at mcdonalds
42. DID YOU FIND THIS HARD TO DO? did you find this hard to do? At times we struggled, but in the end we came through like we always do.
43. Aimee and Tara slaved away for a good 5.8 minutes doing this survey so you'd better send some plane tickets because it's evident after doing this how bored we really are. Okay good times we miss you love aimee and tara the coolest friends you have who else would fill out a survey like this
44. Aimee or Tara is laughing really hard?
46. Aimee just farted?
47._The__windshield wipers on who's car just went?__50._________________________________________________________________

4 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

3 cute cute women!
Sorry but i couldn't get past that pic to read the rest of it, hahahaha ;)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger anika said...

You guys are ridiculously funny

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

how vulgar

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Up date sweet thing. Thanks, haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home