Monday, October 03, 2005

oh what a glorious day


yah thats right. its my birthday. all mine. the whole day. well, mine and tommy lee's, and gwen steffani's, and ashlee simpson's, but mostly just mine. as you may have already read, you will know that the festivities kicked off this weekend with a little two steppin' at the local country bar, which resulted in a lot of aclcohol comsumed in a short period of time. so, like every other weekend. then, this saturday, myself and my faithful companion, hootie pootie, will be making that trek up the mountain side for another night of debachery courtesy of whistler. but today, no today is special. because 25 years ago today, it was all love baby, it was all love. it has been a crazy 25 years, and i cant believe i actually made it. thanks to those who have made the years bearable, who have been there with me thru all the times i got drunk, made out with boys, hopped fences to go swimming at midnight, gone on road trips, been there when yet another boy broke my heart, been there when yet the same boy broke my heart, stole my sisters car (and dads for that matter) but couldnt drive it, smuggled beer from terry's cooler, got in fights with parents and needed somewhere to run away to, partied with me, cried with me, watched amazing race, oc, paradise hotel and the apprentice with me, just being there for me and never judging me when i do something stupid (which is more often then i'd like to admit).... and sharing my birthdays with me year after year as i make such a big production out of it and just letting me be exicted and never telling me to fuck off (even if youre thinking it) i love you guys and heres to being 25 with many more to come.....

9 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger shipkicker said...

apparently still drunk, cause i totally spelled alcohol wrong. happy birthday to meeeeee

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

i'm all vaclempt. happy bday!!! and i'm secretly shaking my fist at you right now for bailing on my bday!! ahh we are even.... this time.

happy 25th :)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a happy birthday and many more of them.
See I knew you were beautiful.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Mike H said...

Happy Birthday!

I guess because you're missing TGP's birthday thing you're going to have to borrow Transformers some other time.

But seriously, what's more fun? Whistler or borrowing Transformers?

Yeah, you're right... Whistler.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"oh what a glorious day" - now I can't get that song out of my head, ugh, lol.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

hmm i remember being promised lots of blogs. you are breaking my heart every day. i almost cried at the bank today, but i was strong. but swam was upset he hasn't had coin orders. i may bless him with one this week, who knows.

hmmmm WE MISS YOU!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Happy Birhtday cutie, We love 2 stepping.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry this is so belated.

I would add to what all these other fine people said by saying that in addition to being beautiful, hillarious, and awesome, you are also very friendly.

So I hope you had a good one.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger shipkicker said...

thanks guys for all the fabulous birthday wishes!!! for all of you that couldnt be there, i saved you some cake. so come get it fast. i dont know how much longer i can hold back. seriously. its ice cream cake. and cake. from baskin robbins. my favorite kind. and i only get it once a year. on my birthday. hurry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home