Monday, October 24, 2005

trebuchet is where its at

i am blogging in a new font today to signify the return of one of my favorite people, and announce the arrival of another one. thats correct. hootie pootie blogged, and it may have been only cause i made her, but then i only blog because gareth sends me hate mail. so have a gander, it was a joint effort that resulted in us finding out how only we think we're funny. and who is this new blogger you ask? the funniest guy i have ever met, and i'm not trying to put pressure on him, but it is the truth. i also made him do this, just cause i need a laugh every now and again, and i know he will provide. so go check him out because, well have i ever led you astray before?? www.notjoecheese.blogspot.com and tell him how cool he is. as for me, well........

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's right everyone, I send Shippy hate mail. It will happen to anyone of you who incur my wrath so make sure that you all blog from now on, hahahahaha.
No I'm not that bad actually. I only do it when it is absolutely necessary which is every other day, hehe.
Hootie Pootie posted! I wanted to comment on her blog a while ago but she hadn't posted for a while so I'm on my way over there now. Wish me luck, lol.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

i don't think you need a job, i think you can be some sort of blog guru instead. you could like make a list of blogs to read and we'd listen. you can call it: shipkickers reading club. and you could teach proper blog etiquette to gareth. i think it's a plan.

whats up shipkicker, whats up shipkicker,shipkicker jump on it, jump on it, jump on it.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Mike said...

We'll have to check it out! Great site dear! Please come and say hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home