Tuesday, October 25, 2005

how to be dead

please don't go crazy, if i tell you the truth,
no you don't know what happened
and you never will if
you don't listen to me while i talk to the wall
this blanket is freezing, its been out in the hall
where you've had me for hours
til i'm sure what i want
but i want the same thing that i wanted before
so sweetheart tell me whats up i won't stop no way

please keep your hands down
and stop raising your voice
it's hardly what i'd be doing if you gave me a choice
it's a simple suggestion can you give me some time
so just say yes or no
why can't you shoulder the blame
cause both my shoulders are heavy
from the weight of us both
you're a big boy now so lets not talk about growth
you've not heard a single word i have said...
oh, my god

please take it easy it can't all be my fault
i haven't made half the mistakes
that you've listed so far
oh baby let me explain something
it's all down to drugs
at least i remember taking them and not a lot else
it seems i've stepped over lines
you've drawn again and again
but if the ecstacy's in the wit is definitely out
dr. jekall is wrestling hyde for my pride

8 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG you strung another post together! :)
But this was worth waiting for. That was really nice, ding ding!
I thought you were talking about me there for a second but then I saw that Jekall beat me to it. Ah well maybe next time.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger shipkicker said...

i wish i could take credit for that one but its actually one of my favorite songs by my favorite band.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that song

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

snow patrol... intriguing.

sometimes you are so cool i think about changing teams for you, but only if i didn't have to date girls. but you are girl, so that makes this difficult.

ps. if mike and i are drunk and carving pumpkins at 11am does that make us bad people?

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Mike H said...

No! I already told you, it's a Saturday. Most people will still be drunk from the night before, we'll fit right into sobriety...
I mean, society.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger shipkicker said...

hootie pootie leave a commment if youre going to leave a comment but dont come here to scam.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Update Shippy UPDATE. I have a banana and I'm not afraid to use it!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Carly said...

i wish i was drunk and carving pumpkins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home