Thursday, October 27, 2005

help

i think i might stick with trebuchet for awhile. see how things pan out. i think we work well together. so here it is, i think its thursday? or wednesday. day 27 or so without a job. slowly losing my mind. my mom and i went grocery shopping last night and i have never so looked forward to anything in my whole life as i will take any opportunity to get out of my house right now. i did get a box of reese peanut butter rot your teeth cereal and i cant wait to eat it. sugar cereal is my weakness. well, along with fast women and cheap booze. then, i am driving out to the ghetto to meet hootie pootie for lunch. after that, i am totally free. so if anyone wants to hang out with me ohmygod iamsopathetic

5 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger anika said...

We should hang out and watch hockey and eat Reese Peanut Butter Cereal and Lucky Charms -- YUM!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky charms!!! Who mentioned my name again??? Actually that's the name that I use on MSN, just ask TGP!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Carly said...

seee....i've always liked cheap women and fast beer.
alas, good on ya for the sugar cereal!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

i'm on a gareth ban, i would verify whether that was his msn name or not, but as i previously stated: gareth ban.

what are you doing friday? wanna come to another lame party? (no it's not at claymates)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I know that this comment is going to just hang here but in answer to your question on my last post ... Vancouver is 8 hours behind Northern Ireland. Hopefully this will help you in your quest. I would hate it if I stood between you and happiness today, hehe :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home