Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i am the kd master

ok. so i got up at 4:00 this morning to take my mom to the airport for the second time in two weeks. blah. good thing my new thing is to be an insomniac lately, so its not like i actually had to set the alarm. my great grandma died the other day, so my mom is going back for the funeral. but dont feel bad, she (my g grandma) was almost 102, and she kinda wanted to die. apparently there is not much quality of life for a almost 102 year old who still has her wits about her, but not much of the mobility. she was a cool lady, however, who outlived two husbands and two daughters, one of whom happened to be my grandmother. she will be missed.
the rest of my day i spent with my dad and bob. we went down to the legion which was kind of cool before rememberance day, to see all the vets and think about what they sacrificed so we could live the way we do today. started off innocently enough, but i can never go out with bob and my dad together without being pumped full of alcohol and coming home with at least a buzz. which i did. which i am. however, bob did win me a stuffed unicorn from one of those machines which is no small feet when you are knee deep in spiced rum and cokes. my sister used to have a friend who had a pet unicorn in her back yard. at least thats what she told people. i never saw it. but i believe.
so here i sit, 7:00 on a tuesday. blogging because i know any minute gareth is going to start harping on me, buzzed with no where to go. pretty sure i text messaged the swiss kid to go to sleep, although it is 4 in the morning in shitzerland. not sure what the rest of the night holds for me, but i am sure it involves more drunk messaging and a little bit of watching the amazing race. perhaps some smarties. you just never do know. and my dad just came in and offered me pickles. which are not a snack food. and this was a good day.

7 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

you madame are superb. superb.

ps. did you get my text message about melissa having a baby girl? brooklyn summer (insert melissa's last name)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Mike H said...

"I are asking me for a challenge?"

Well, not me personally, but I think someone had to say it. (a la Stinkoman)

I think you two should settle who gets to use the KD Master title once and for all. Or do we get to see some more mudslinging before the challenge is met?

And to totally switch gears here. Pickles are most definitely a snack food. My lil sis and I bring out the jar all the time. Seriously.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Mike H said...

I meant to put "Are you asking me for a challenge?"

I guess I ate too many pickles and couldn't read or type properly.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your g grandma. 102 almost is a mighty age. Just imagine evrything that she lived through during her life time, wowww! Totally amazing!
And I agree about the British Legion thing totally. Or maybe it's Canadian Legion in your case hahaha.
And I would not have harped on you, well not today anyway ;)
Shitzerland - hahahahahahaha.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Sorry about Granny!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

shipkicker: taumatizing the world one guy at a time.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

listen missy, your absence was typical at first and then humorous, but now... now it's just gotten out of control.

post goddammit post!!!

this weekend i rolled 966$ in loose change, i don't wanna brag or nothing but holy shit thats a lot of tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home